I apologize for my lack of posting!! It has been beautiful outside so we've been spending as much time outside as possible! We finally finished planting the garden today! It was so much fun to get out and dig in the dirt! I can't wait for everything to start growing. I think Abby is most excited about the carrots... but if you ask her the carrots are for the bunnies! I sure hope the bunnies stay out of the garden!! We'll see! I'll get some pictures posted of our garden soon!
Nicholas has started showing interest in the potty lately!!!! He even peed in the little potty chair on Tuesday!! But then yesterday he went on the floor in the bathroom!! lol! We'll keep working on it! :)
So check back soon for pictures!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment